Fall 2021-2022 Registration Now Open!
Welcome to the 2021-2022 dance year! We are excited to begin another fantastic season of dance here at Rhythm Street! Classes will begin Tuesday, September 7th. Registration can be completed online through the main menu. Be sure to view the Registration Memo for important dates, including scheduled studio closures and June recital information. To view our beginning level schedule of classes please click the link below.
For returning students AND new dancers with experience, please contact the studio for additional class offerings and correct class placement.
*We are open! Please see our policies and procedures below*
*These protocols are subject to change*
Health and Safety Protocols: UPDATED 10/2021
Until further notice wearing a mask will be required for EVERYONE when entering and exiting the studio and moving through the dance rooms.
- Masks must be worn by teachers and students in ALL CLASSES.
- We ask that parents continue to monitor their children’s health before sending them to class
- We will be using all three of our entrances (289 front door, 301 back of studio, 303 back of studio). Students will be assigned a door to enter and exit through based on the location of their class, doors will be clearly marked.
- Students must remain in their cars prior to entering the building. An instructor will allow students into the building no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Students use hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands upon entry.
- Students need to bring their own water bottle, there will be no access to the water fountain.
- All personal items need to fit inside the student’s bag and remain with the student.
- Each dance room will be assigned a specific bathroom, bathroom breaks will be limited (exceptions may apply).
- Parents must be waiting for their dancers in the parking lot.
- Parents and siblings will not be permitted in the waiting room at this time. PARENTS STEPPING INTO OR NEAR THE STUDIO DOORS FOR PICK UP AND DROP OFF NEED TO PLEASE WEAR A MASK.
COMPETITION SEASON 2019
Check out some highlights from our performances at Headliners!
See What We've Been Up To!
Start your journey today...
We at Rhythm Street are dedicated to providing our students with a complete and technically sound education in dance. In addition to providing students the training to make them strong dancers, it is also our mission to build self-confidence, discipline and team work to help them reach their life ambitions.
Rhythm Street production groups provide students with the ability to perform, compete and showcase their talent throughout the region as well as nationally. Dancers have been recognized on a national level in the competition circuit with soloist and group dances alike. With four production groups, dancers range in ages 7-18 and are disciplined in all forms of dance. Production group members are hand selected by Rhythm Street staff and designed for the dancers interested in dance higher than a recreational level. All members are required but not limited to take ballet, tap and jazz. Many dancers also have experience with lyrical, musical theater and hip hop as well.
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook