Fall Classes 2020 Starting October 5th! Registration Now Open!
Please click below for our BEGINNING level class schedule. Returning students and new students with experience should contact the studio for proper class placement. Registration can be completed online by clicking Register Online! from our top menu. Please contact the studio with any questions. email@example.com 703-709-8670
*We are open! Please see our new policies and procedures below*
Welcome back! To ensure the health and safety of our students and instructors we will be implementing new protocols based on the recommendations and guidelines issued by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Virginia Department of Health.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- The studio will be properly cleaned and sanitized before each dance day and at the close of business.
- Class sizes will be limited to keep dancers 10 feet apart while dancing. Class sizes will be determined dependent on the room size. Each dance room is marked with taped X’s or boxes for dancers to visibly see their assigned spot.
- We will be using all three of our entrances (289 front door, 301 back of studio, 303 back of studio). Students will be assigned a door to enter and exit through based on the location of their class, doors will be clearly marked.
- Students need to arrive dressed and ready for class. There will be no access to the dressing room or changing in the bathrooms permitted.
- Students must remain in their cars prior to entering the building. An instructor will allow students into the building no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Students must wear masks when entering the building and proceed to a designated location for temperature checks.
- Anyone with a temperature over 99.5 will be asked to leave the building.
- All employee temperatures will be checked upon arriving to work.
- Dancers and staff members must practice social distancing at all times.
- We require masks to be worn as dancers move through the studio and while dancing as much as tolerable. Dancers will be given mask breaks and can take mask breaks as necessary as long as they stay in their marked area.
- No food will be permitted in the building (some exceptions apply). Students need to bring their own water bottle, there will be no access to the water fountain.
- All personal items need to fit inside the student’s bag and remain with the student.
- Students must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before and after class.
- Each dance room will be assigned a specific bathroom, bathroom breaks will be limited (exceptions may apply).
- Dancers need to remember to bring all dance shoes to class, there will be NO borrowing of shoes until further notice.
- Dance rooms including, barres, floors mats and any other equipment/props will be sanitized in between classes.
- Parents must be waiting for their dancers in the parking lot.
- Dancers need to exit the building within 5 minutes of their class ending.
- Parents and siblings will not be permitted in the waiting room.
- A waiver must be signed before students are permitted to attend class.
COMPETITION SEASON 2019
Check out some highlights from our performances at Headliners!
See What We've Been Up To!
Start your journey today...
We at Rhythm Street are dedicated to providing our students with a complete and technically sound education in dance. In addition to providing students the training to make them strong dancers, it is also our mission to build self-confidence, discipline and team work to help them reach their life ambitions.
Rhythm Street production groups provide students with the ability to perform, compete and showcase their talent throughout the region as well as nationally. Dancers have been recognized on a national level in the competition circuit with soloist and group dances alike. With four production groups, dancers range in ages 7-18 and are disciplined in all forms of dance. Production group members are hand selected by Rhythm Street staff and designed for the dancers interested in dance higher than a recreational level. All members are required but not limited to take ballet, tap and jazz. Many dancers also have experience with lyrical, musical theater and hip hop as well.
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook