*We will be opening on July 13th! Please see our new policies and procedures below*
Welcome back! To ensure the health and safety of our students and instructors we will be implementing new protocols based on the recommendations and guidelines issued by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Virginia Department of Health.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- The studio will be properly cleaned and sanitized before each dance day and at the close of business.
- Class sizes will be limited to 10 dancers in our larger rooms and 8 dancers in our smaller rooms.
- We will be using all three of our entrances (289 front door, 301 back of studio, 303 back of studio). Students will be assigned a door to enter and exit through based on the location of their class, doors will be clearly marked.
- Students need to arrive dressed and ready for class. There will be no access to the dressing room or changing in the bathrooms permitted.
- Students must remain in their cars prior to entering the building. An instructor will allow students into the building no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Students must wear masks when entering the building and proceed to a designated location for temperature checks.
- Once it is determined dancers do not have a temperature, they may remove their mask. Anyone with a temperature over 99.5 will be asked to leave the building.
- All employee temperatures will be checked upon arriving to work.
- No food will be permitted in the building. Students need to bring their own water bottle, there will be no access to the water fountain.
- All personal items need to fit inside the student’s bag and remain with the student.
- Students must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before and after class.
- Each dance room will be assigned a specific bathroom, bathroom breaks will be limited (exceptions may apply).
- Social distancing will be practiced as much as possible while inside the building.
- Dancers need to remember to bring all dance shoes to class, there will be NO borrowing of shoes until further notice.
- Dance rooms including, barres, floors mats and any other equipment/props will be sanitized in between classes.
- Parents must be waiting for their dancers in the parking lot.
- Dancers need to exit the building within 5 minutes of their class ending.
- Parents and siblings will not be permitted in the waiting room.
- A waiver must be signed before students are permitted to attend class.
August Summer Session 2020
Our summer classes are off to a great start! We are now offering an August Session (Weeks of August 10th, August 17th & August 24th). Enroll and pay only for the weeks you plan to attend. See below to register. Please see below to register online. Limited spaces available for the week of August 3rd. Email the studio firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
REGISTER ONLINE FOR SUMMER CLASSES
COMPETITION SEASON 2019
Check out some highlights from our performances at Headliners!
See What We've Been Up To!
Start your journey today...
We at Rhythm Street are dedicated to providing our students with a complete and technically sound education in dance. In addition to providing students the training to make them strong dancers, it is also our mission to build self-confidence, discipline and team work to help them reach their life ambitions.
Rhythm Street production groups provide students with the ability to perform, compete and showcase their talent throughout the region as well as nationally. Dancers have been recognized on a national level in the competition circuit with soloist and group dances alike. With four production groups, dancers range in ages 7-18 and are disciplined in all forms of dance. Production group members are hand selected by Rhythm Street staff and designed for the dancers interested in dance higher than a recreational level. All members are required but not limited to take ballet, tap and jazz. Many dancers also have experience with lyrical, musical theater and hip hop as well.
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook